Why Learn to Teach Computer Science?
- 58% of all new STEM jobs are ACTUALLY computing jobs — there are 500,000 current openings!
- 54% of students enjoy computer science!
- Solving the diversity problem in tech begins with equity-oriented K-12 computing courses
- Computing is foundational in today’s data-driven society — for any career path!
Why Choose This CS Education Program?
- Start any time: No waiting for the next term or year. Pick your course below and enroll now!
- Self-Paced: Don’t give up family, personal or work commitments. Work when you have time, stop when you are busy, and pick up right where you left off later.
- Apply immediately in your classroom: Don’t take courses designed for tech field workers! Learn in courses designed to meet teachers’ needs and take course experiences directly into your classroom.
- Succeed even without prior experience: Engage with constructivist learning experiences, not lecture. Learn with techniques you can use with your students. Re-engage until you are happy with your learning.
- Prepare to Teach Advanced Placement: Prepare to support students in the AP CS Principles and AP CS A (with CS Awesome).
- Pay Less: Pay $3,400 compared to online or in-person programs offered on a fixed schedule.
Enroll in Learn to Teach Java Teaching Methods in CS
(with CS Awesome) Coming, October, 2020